Trail cam pics

Giz9219

Ray..... when did you put to your Turnips in the ground? I planted about 2.5 - 3 acres of them and they are no where near that hight. Iast I checked a week ago.

I'm surprised how many deer you have hitting them already. Usually they don't like them till we get a frost and they Sweetin up.

Edited by JakeyBaby

I think I was just late to getting them in. I Fertilized before tilling, rolled the fields, spread the seed and then rolled again. I planted late so I had late season food. Hopefully they will keep growing! Lots of time and money

Big 3.5 year old and a decent .5 year old that has the big ones genes although you can't tell in this particular pic. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1442431915.519765.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1442431931.445569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I think that first one is 5.5 or older, look at the nose length, gray in the face he is older than you think. How much of a sway back does he have? I have to believe by looking at his photo he is older.

I guess I could contribute. This is the only good picture we have of him.  Looks like a 10 point not sure of width or real mass but looking at his photo it surely has some beer can mass.

post-149865-0-77578800-1443788681_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chas0218

I think that first one is 5.5 or older, look at the nose length, gray in the face he is older than you think. How much of a sway back does he have? I have to believe by looking at his photo he is older.

I guess I could contribute. This is the only good picture we have of him.  Looks like a 10 point not sure of width or real mass but looking at his photo it surely has some beer can mass.

He looks older in that picture but we do not have any pictures from previous years of any deer with noticeable deformities. I have a broadside picture of him I'll have to find he's still jacked up in the rear a little bit and no real gut.

george, hope you dont find that deer dead from choking on that apple.

I was wondering what the hell myself. Then you mentioned apples, Duh, what was I thinking, guess I wasn't.

The  "Medusa Buck"

He's got 4 different beams complete freak show.

I would say in the 5 y.o. range, definitely a shooter either way. I hope you get a chance at him!

Maybe I just figured he was a little younger with the lack of a full gut and no real defined chest. Hopefully someone in my family will have a chance to officially age him.  :yes: