Trail cam pics

Giz9219

Down working on camp and bow hunting, didn't see a thing last night hopefully this cold front will get them going this morning?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Giz9219

Also had a trespasser get caught apparently on my trail cam left it open and took the sd card out some people? Didn't see anything this morning except squirrels windy too.

Sat three times and seen nothing this weekend went down to grab a bite and in the 3/4 mile square where my land is seen about 40 deer around 8-9pm guess there nocturnal?

Not that bad $2300-$2500 5 day hunt,but no breakfast or lunch included.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

The cabin we stayed in was pretty nuts. The pond is loaded with bass and the mounts on the wall of the cabin were very impressive.

I saw a few deer. I saw a nice 8 or 10 point at 35 yards but decided to let him pass. He was around 120 inches maybe 130 at most still looking for that big guy. I was hoping to whack a doe this weekend but all the deer I saw were way off in the distance. Maybe this coming weekend I can get into one of my better sets if wind permitting.

• 2 weeks later...

Well been tough hunting on the eastern side of Keuka Lake finally saw two doe and two fawns tonight, hopefully morning will be good going back to my better stand, neighbor said he has seen bucks running doe for the last three days? hopefully i can see some?

Well had a shooter 8 come by around 7:45 but stayed just out of range around 45-50 yards away,jumped a doe and fawn on the way out,be back down Thursday brother coming in from Mass to hunt with me,hope to get him his first bow buck.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my brother never saw a deer,drove 6 hours to see nothing? I took an eight pointer Friday morning chasing a doe,and saw two bucks Saturday morning,two doe thus day night just out of range,last time down until gun,got the camp livable,lot better than the trailer for the two of us,good spending time with my brother had some beers and laughs,wish he would of seen something at least,here's a pic of the 8 that I was happy to take at 15'straight down shot.post-149261-1447152267906_thumb.jpg

Thanks,I found this buck on the property I have permission to hunt,it was gut shot low by the back leg,he let three new ones on this year that said they shoot anything with a horn?said they didn't wound anything ?back down for gun opener.attachment=31082:ImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1447240081.709992.jpg]

post-149261-14472400862084_thumb.jpg

Edited by Giz9219

Don't know where he came from,only 80 yards from the neighbors line ? So who knows, lot of hunting pressure in the area?just didn't like my sd card stolen from my trail cam! But will never know who did that either?

Just pulled a ladder stand to take down south next weekend,have a trail cam on the power lines and this guy came by at 1:45pm!i was there in the am and sat behind my house in the evening,guess I am going back there,post-149261-14476083611644_thumb.jpg

Caught a glimpse of this guy about 200 yards though the hard woods,lost sight of him,got down tried to sneak up on him,got about a hundred yards away,must of been beaded down,caught two quick bounds then nothing?waited a little,took two steps saw horns and a doe then a bound over a brush pile through the corner and gone!they were in a low spot and couldn't see him?post-149261-14484104404157_thumb.jpghope to get another chance at him!