Trail cam pics

Giz9219

Going down Friday going put my climber about 100 yards from where he went in?lots of hunting pressure there hope he's still there?lot of thick woods/ brush where he's hanging?hope the doe make him stupid again?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Giz9219

20151121_133255.jpg

This is my buck for the reg. Season.... thought he was I nice one, just took one look and saw decent antlers and aimed for the shoulder.... it was a little disappointment when I walked up to him, but yea can't eat antlers.... but he lost 2 battles, I'm hoping to see the one that broke it, ....during late muzzy!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Btw....when I found him he was bedded feet from a swamp.... I hit him in the neck, he jumped in the swamp and was trying to swim and flop away... so I put one behind his head and the 30 30 came out his right eye nearly perfect. He was one tough dude. I haven't taken a pic yet but his front toe was stunted or cut off and it healed wierd.... one tough buck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

More busted up bucks this year than i have seen in the past, Seems to be alot of competition for the doe. Where i hunt in monroe county i have seen more bucks than doe. They given doe tags to everyone and their cousin and then i hunt at my camp this weeken and see 21 deer in one sit and only get one tag for down there. WOW!!!! We need to strap the dec top boss to a tree so they can see whats goin on in the woods not the office! welcome to ny, high taxes, low salmon numbers and no deer, lol

Ur not kidding have had very few hunts in Monroe county where I've seen double dig does more 1.5 yr old Bucks then anything im guessing all the shots i hear are mostlikly those young bucks seeing i was having hard time finding decent doe to shoot and now i don't want to because id rather keep hope that she will drop a couple baby's

Edited by fisherman85

Yes seen about 5 different bucks bow hunting south,not a deer north bow?seen one buck rifle south and none north?have trail cam picks of bucks north but can't see them?shot one doe south opener,after a big buck both north and south but nothing yet?time is running out but that's hunting for ya?

Heading down Friday morning for the final hunt south and to get the insulation done on camp and close it for winter,hope to catch a look a the big boy again?coming home Saturday night to hunt the final day north.good year a 8 with the bow and a doe rifle but would like a shot at a nice one with the rifle?