did any of you see this?

This is what I found on this fish:

"This pike was caught on the 6th of March 2006 by Dutch fisherman Ewout Blom in a pretty big lake in the south of Holland, I know the name of the lake from where quite a number of 40 plus pikes were caught and released but promised not to mention the name to avoid too heavy fishing pressure.

"This pike had a length of 127 cm and a weight of 19,5 kilo and was caught trolling with a Rapala Super Shad Rap in perch colour and I have about 10 original digital pictures of this fish"

For the metric-impaired (such as yours truly), 127cm and 19.4 kilos works out to right around 50 inches, and just barely shy of 43 pounds...

So, not 50 pounds, NOT Rainy Lake...

That is the story i heard , the other picture is not the same fish . I dont think you are getting that fish in without a hook in its mouth . Im sure some of you remember i posted those pictures a while back with the same response of it not being cought in canada , im sure stories really change around when they gets some internet circulation . None the less both those pictures are amazing no matter where it was cought or how

I honestly really dont know where it was caught. That was the info that was in my email when it was sent to me. However it is a monster and it is possible to net a fish like this that doesnt want to let go of a meal.