Ruff Rider Last 2015 Live Sodus Report Sep 19

Thanks for all your reports this year!  I fished yesterday evening on one of the nicest evenings of the year.  Marked fish and bait from 70ft and in off Bear Cr. but never moved a rod.  A little sad but too nice of a night not to go out.  Hopefully a quick and mild winter.  

Ruff Rider is headed in for the season. Good luck to everyone as they finish out their seasons and have a happy, healthy, and safe offseason! We will see everyone next year...

Nick, Theresa, been great this year. Wish the fishing was at its peak. But that's fishing. Anyway I'm pulling boat this week as well. Want to do some upgrades and improvements, so maybe some mild weather will allow me to get this done prior to deep freeze. Start fresh spring time. Look forward to next year with you 2. Enjoy your winter and holiday seasons. Best wishes and be safe. Happy fishing See You two Out There.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick and Theresa (and Tavion :) ) - Thanks for the reports this season and it was nice chatting with you at Arney's. We were west of you yesterday AM and had about the same success rate :lol: Good luck with the stripers if you do it and see you at the Point next season. Best regards, Les 

Thanks for the reports Nick, lots of good info, as of Thursday we pulled the boat, the weekend weather didn't sound good. Need to do some upgrades to make things easier on the old back, ain't gettin any younger, have a good winter guys see you all next spring.