R.I.P. Crash Mullins

Sorry to hear that Larry, sounds like we lost a man with a lot of knowledge and the passion for these toothy critters, I never got to meet this man but just from your post he did a lot of good for the fishing industry!! We will say a prayer for him and his family. While I was up fishing last week I got that dreaded phone call and a friend of mine through my brother who past away 1 year ago on the 19th that Hank passed away in his sleep on Tuesday. He has a beautiful home in Clayton right on the water, we used to use is ramp to put our boat in the SLR. I hope the kids keep the place, which I think they will as they like to fish also. Take care my friend, and stay safe down in the jungle!!! Keep the pics coming as it keeps the winter blues away.

Had the pleasure to meet Crash and his son Justin four years ago fishing the PMTT.  They put Kentucky on the map for musky fishing - a great option when the season is closed up north.  Crash was a class act who always had time to talk to everyone.  A self-less angler who will be sorely missed in our sport.  His contributions to the sport were felt far outside the Kentucky borders.  To Justin and the rest of the Mullins family, our prayers are with you.

Just seems like yesterday when I worked the Musky Hunter Magazine Booth at the Northeast Shows in the 90's with Crash.Also spent time with him on the water at Chautauqua Lake & Cave Run.Yes,Crash Mullins was one of the best guy's promoting muskies not only in KY,but through out the muskie world.I will surely miss Crash,I will say a prayers for Crash,Gina,Justin & Family.