1998 Bayliner Cierra Express Hardtop- $8500

King Slammin

If you like big lake fishing and have a family aboard, this boat is for you. Roomy cabin for the family, and rod and tackle storage, and fishing room at the stern. This boat has a clean 5.0 mercruiser with Alpha One outdrive, 6 rod hardtop mounted rocket launcher, 3 Bert's ratcheting rod holders in tracks on each side, cannon mag 10 HS riggers on each corner, custom lure hangers on both sides and the stern, equipped with a fishfinder at the stern, a new Lowrance HDS 7 GPS/ Sonar combo, Raymarine radar, Fish Hawk x4 down speed and temp unit at the helm, Stereo/CD player, fridge, stove, toilet, A/C, has new washdown system. Boat comes loaded on a 2007 Tidewater heavy duty roller trailer, alone valued at $6,000. The boat and trailer books at $16- 17k without many of the additional items listed. Brand New Alternator installed in May. Hull is immaculate for the age of the boat, and an eye catcher as well. I hate to sell her, but I need a smaller Aluminum Deep V that I can set up for trolling as well as trailer to Black Lake where we spend alot of time in the summer. I may be open to a trade or partial trade. Thanks for looking. $10750 rigged/ $9500 without.

700a646c.jpg

0407121354.jpg

1129111521a.jpg

1129111521.jpg

0407121722a.jpg

0407121721.jpg

Edited by King Slammin

It is a 98, which is 14 yrs old. It has been well cared for, however. I have a manual kicker mount that I can include as well, I forgot about that. Two adults and two kids sleep comfortably on the bed and the table that converts to a bed. There is a microwave as well. Sorry, but I'm keeping my rods and tackle.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Drop curtains are included. They are nice for the spring months, just leave the center open to get to the rods. Seating is two captains chairs in the cockpit and the fisherman can lean on the rails or sit on the steps on each side. Fishes four pretty comfortably but any more and they will have to be in the cuddy.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...