ollcott this weekend

Im not kidding. I know aloy of people wont believe it but i have pics of some of the fish. I only go up 2 to 3 times a year and this was by a long shot my best trip. Wednesday we got 24 and lost around 10 more. We never left that area all day. We were marking alot of fish. We would wait them out then all hell would break loose. Get 4 in 1 short pass turn around and get 2 more. Then it would die for an hour again. Then the same thing. If you mark em its only a matter of waiting them out in my opnion.

Thursday started slow. We went 3 hours of silence then its like a light switch turns on and they start firing. After many many years of trolling for muskies i learned that if you mark em. Dont leave them, stay on top of them and they will turn on. Most of the time its not your lures. Its just timing. Things couldhavechanged since then but i would be in 50fow if i went right now. Most fish were really dark. And acted weird when fighting. Wehad 4 or 5 fish as soon as the rigger popped they went under the boat and wrapped upon the cable. Got luckyand only lost 1 jplug for it happenning that much.

I hope to be at olcott at 5.30  am grab some gear,   and head up 18 to oak orchard, ive fished out of there before, so I know the area well, it should put me there close to sunrise, and I will work the 5 ft range in the morning, thanks for your helpbudd

No problem. White spinny with crush glow and black dots with purple mirage fly on the 45 rigger(8 foot lead). Splatter back glow silver horde 25 foot lead on stacker at 20foot. Chrome spinny with green dots and pro am live fly trailer on 38 rigger with 7 foot lead. Green gator spoonon stacker at 28. 42 second flasher fly on 100 dipsey. 120 dipsey was a mix of green dolphin flasher and fly and nuclear green spoon.