Summerville pier king 8/22

kstitan8

Caught this nice female king on the Summerville pier around 8:30pm tonight. Caught on 2/5 oz. glowing cleo, green and white, on 14 lb. mono. Need to be honest, I was extremely unprepared for this catch, as I never really go out there expecting to catch anything, so HUGE thanks to the guys who helped me land this big girl, greatly appreciated.

post-156099-14429762888119_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by ksweers

Things seem to be looking up at the moment.....would be nice if the action really heated up nice going and it sure pays to keep trying... hardcore fishermen win out in the end :)

Edited by Sk8man

Things seem to be looking up at the moment.....would be nice if the action really heated up nice going and it sure pays to keep trying... hardcore fishermen win out in the end :)

It absolutely pays to keep trying. I've made thousands and thousands of casts off that pier this year during the spring and fall, and have only managed 2 fish. But it's worth it, that's for sure.

It absolutely pays to keep trying. I've made thousands and thousands of casts off that pier this year during the spring and fall, and have only managed 2 fish. But it's worth it, that's for sure.

And they say muskies are the fish of a thousand casts. LOL! Nice fish man. Got a 19lb'er off the Summerville pier last week...3:30am...on an egg sack.

Hey Bob! NEVER heard my advice as sound :lol: Been spoon chucking and trolled sodus last weekend with Nada. I did get a new phone last week. Shoot me a text sometime so I can add you into my contacts on this one .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 month later...