Perch Tournament Canandaigua Lake

Fbog12

Hey Folks - time for some fall perch fishing fun.  Seager Marine is holding its Fall Perch tournament on Canandaigua Lake on Saturday, October 10, 2015.  It'll be a team tournament (1 - 3 persons), teams weigh in 5 perch for total weight, hours are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.  Fee is $40 per team.  All entry fees will be paid out as well as plaques for first 4 places.  Refreshments at weigh-in.  Come join the fun!  Must be signed up by Friday the 9th - No late registrations.  Rules and Registration forms at website seagermarine.com or stop in at the marina.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet this tourney would be a lot of fun to fish with my dad.  Now that i have a little bigger boat hes been asking me to take him out for perch.  I wish I could get out but the cast is still on for 3 more weeks.  I'll have to mark this one for next year is it always on columbus day weekend?

Your all going to get the ick!!! You'll have parasites crawling out of your butts!!!!

Normally I don't comment on here, but this is so egregious that I felt someone needed to call you on it.  On what basis are you making these claims?  You have posted twice.  There is virtually no one who agrees with you yet you seem to persist.  If you have some unique perspective as to the health of the fish in this lake, perhaps you would be good enough to site your sources so we could all benefit from the information. If you do not have such, maybe you should consider refraining from making unsubstantiated, inflammatory comments?

Respectfully,

Grady

Thank you Ted and the folks at Seagers for putting things together so well. It was a lot of fun and I hope more folks will participate in the future...they are missing out on a fun tournament.

Results:

First place:  5.49#

Second place:  3.78#

Third place:  3.67#

Fourth place:  3.61#

Biggest fish was 1.29#.

Several of the guys had the fish dialed in earlier in the week, but the front that came through on Friday changed things!

It was great to see everyone telling their stories (as much as they were willing to tell!!) at the weigh-in.

Thanks again to participants!  Watch for the Spring tournament.

I see a lot of potential here. I hope it grows a little but not so much that it becomes a pain like so many of the big fishing contests. The guys that fished it were there for fun, and on that respect, we all came in 1st. Thanks to the father and son that towed us in. Stupid engine!  Thank you Seager, nice job.

I see a lot of potential here. I hope it grows a little but not so much that it becomes a pain like so many of the big fishing contests. The guys that fished it were there for fun, and on that respect, we all came in 1st. Thanks to the father and son that towed us in. Stupid engine!  Thank you Seager, nice job.

What Pequod said, it was a fun thing Seagers has started and I hope it grows in the future, it was a good day to fish,had a good time.Thanks to the fellow fishermen that took the time to come over and see if we needed help and tow us in.May your fish box always be full.

Thanks to the guys at Seagers for taking the time to do the weigh in and feed us Pizza and wings.

We'll be back. :):yes:

WWIV and Pequod - Sorry we didn't get a chance to actually meet you as we were BSing with a few folks we knew and didn't realize that there were other LOU guys there. Hopefully next time. :)  Hope the motor problem turns out to be a minor one.

I guess there were a few of us LOU guys there.  I'll make sure we cover that next time at weigh-in so we know who's who and take the opportunity to put faces with names (and screen names)!