Wilson Harbor Salmon Slam 2008 Thank you

I would like to offer a special Thank You to all the teams that made Wilson Harbor home for the 2008 Niagara Pro Am. It was great to see and meet all of you. As it it turned out the fishing was outstanding for most of our teams as the results speak for them selves. It is important to say this could never have been possible without the support of all our sponsors Sunset Bay Marina, Sunset Grille , The Wilson Boathouse Resturant, Raymarine, Advance tackle, And the Town of Wilson to name a few. To Yankee, High Voltage, Screamer, Hammerhead, Striker, Salmon Bound, Candy, Lucky enough, Mike Gustin, Free Spirit, Cold Steel and anyone I missed it was great seeing all of you again this year as we look forward to 2009.

The Winners........

1st Am Spoonfed

2nd Am Screamer

3rd Am Cold Water Affair

1st Pro Cold Steel /A-Tom-Mik

2nd Pro Meatheads/ A-Tom-Mik

3rd Pro Sunrise II

Maui Jim / A-TOM-MIK Big Fish

Ol Jammer or Boat Dr Jim

All Raffle Monies will support Pen rearing for Wilson Harbor

Are you serious? You dont thank us! We ALL owe you a great thanks for everything Wilson did. Party was great, and the stuff given away was UNREAL! If you missed this you better pencil it in for next year. I can only see this thing getting better in the years to come.

will the winners of the 10,000.00 ,cash and prizes be notified by phone or mail? we showed up at the sunset grill at 9:00 and were told at the door the event was over and had to pay cover charge .overall it was a good pro am and staying at wilson was easy axcess to resturants.Thank you........Ray K.

Thanks to the Wilson Boat Yardn Team, Kevin, Mike and company did a fantastic of hosting this get together for the town of Wilson. A lot of work goes into pulling this off and it is appreciated by those attending.

When it happens next year, don't miss it........

A huge thanks to the town of Wilson and the people who worked to put this together from team Spoonfed. It was a really great thing for them to do and it was done very well. Also enabled all us fishermen to get together and bullshi_ for a while which normally wouldn't happen after the Capts. meeting.

Thanks

Glen

Ditto....great event!! Thanks for everything Kevin.....see you next year if you'll have me back at the marina. It was a fun month! To bad we picked the first day of the Pro am to have our only bad day fishing of the entire month ;( Everything was top notch!!

Guy....it was nice speaking with you over the course of the month. Don't think I ever got that cigar and beer though??

Same goes for Rich (Yankee Troller), Paul (Free Spirit), Bob (Salmon Bound), Eric (Striker) Mark (Reel Jerks), CrazyFish and the meathead crew from Canada, Glen and Chris (spoonfed) and the many others I got the chance to spend some time with. We can't make Orleans, but Oswego and Wayne are still in the plans for us. See some of you there and best of luck @ Orleans!!

We knew the party started at 7 by the time we went back to the camper ,ate,and got hosed down for a nite on the town at 9 it was over .so i was curious as how to find out how the winners were going to be notified.that was the wholereason we changed ports at the last minut ,canceled hotel room and brought our own camper.we didnt want to pay a cover charge just for a drink or two.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all the people that I met and the Wilson Boat Yard for an expierence I won't forget. Thanks Rod for letting me fish with you. It was a great time and we will be doing it again soon!!!

Good luck to all the teams in the upcoming events.

Jeff

I would also like to thank you guys for putting on a great event! All the arrangments worked out great as far as enough room for everyone, food, giveaways, etc. Its only going to get bigger and better!

I have never won anything in raffles before and ended up walking out with a couple hundred dollars worth of equipment for 20 bucks worth of tickets!! :shock:

This event is another opportunity to meet some of the great fishing teams and people from the LOU. Great job to all and see you guys next year for sure.

Jax

Team Yankee Troller

Great Job !!! Awesome Hospitality !!! Kevin J., Mike Lis and Brett, Gustin from Maui, Salmon Bound Bob, the Wilson Community, just a flawless event that we were blessed to be a part of.

Thanks to these guys and the rest involved for the betterment of the Niagara Pro/Am........

The welcome feeling that was felt by all made a great statement !!!!

Tom