prefished for 5 hours thursday found our honey hole for the weekend where we went 14 for 22...friday we went search else where in case our fish dissappeared we'd have a back up plan...well we didn't light the world on fire and ended up finding just a few fish, nothing worth staying for ended up with an 8 for 13 day. We get out sat morn first day of the tourny and they wind was playing havoc with us, to stay on our line it caused the boat to be going through the water at an angle that our dipsies where crossing across the boat so we scrapped that and went with 3 downriggers and 2 coppers... well that was the plan we get two downriggers down and as we were setting the third up both went off and we missed both...ok maybe needed to tighted our releases get both down and again setting up the third and the port rigger fires no one home then as we were putting that one down the starboard side fires and again no one home...by now i'm thinking its gunna be one of those days and we were only a half hour into it... finally we get all three riggers up and i start putting out the first copper and the copper takes off out of my hand... fish on then both riggers a triple.we finished the rest in 36 minutes and we were in by 7:11...unforchantly we had extremely small fish and ended the day in the 20's, the next day we decided to fish in deeper water and down deeper to see if we could get into bigger fish, we went with a 2 downrigger set and thats it, we bagged out at 7:30 but our average only went up one pound per fish... all in all it was a good weekend anything blue or yellow fired for us, we fished from 30 to 150 feet down and just killed small fish, unforchantly for us only 2 teenagers and they were on thursday. sorry for the limited info but i'll update more after next weeks pro-am