Wanted Waders

Are you looking for chest waders or hip boots, I second the sportsman guide, or check out the bargin barn at you nearest Cabala's. Or check out like a mom & pop hardware store. I bought a pair of neoprene 8mills, on cold water day, "when I could get around a lot better" they were great but on 60* or better days I roasted my arsh off.

Are you looking for chest waders or hip boots, I second the sportsman guide, or check out the bargin barn at you nearest Cabala's. Or check out like a mom & pop hardware store. I bought a pair of neoprene 8mills, on cold water day, "when I could get around a lot better" they were great but on 60* or better days I roasted my arsh off.

I'm looking for chest waders... That's what I'm probably going to do id figure id just check on here first!

If never owned chestwaders, I prefer the type that the shoe is separate, they are a lot lighter, I hade the type with the boot afixed to the wader, I didn't like those as much, you can get the boot with the felt bottoms, which I would suggest as these type really grip on the slippery rocks and you can put little like studs in the shoe also. I haven't bought a pair of waders in, hell might be 10 years so I'm sure they have improved them a great deal. Good luck with your purchase!!!!! PAP

It's a matter of personal preference, I have both styles and would much rather use the boot foot. Either way I put a set of corkers on my feet to keep from slipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Firechief48

If your a big guy like me ( my shoe size is 15 ) try bigcamo.com they have a couple waders in big and or tall sizes. Not to mention various other clothing and footwear.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm 6 ft 240 so I'm bigger... thanks for the website! I will definitely be shopping there