Sept. 25 Otisco Lake

I was able to get out of work early enough friday to head to the lake and try some of the tactics that kept me up at night all week long. I trolled the up the east shore line in 60 fow with my buddy and six rods in the spread. Found one large mouth bass just before my buddy hooked into a nice suspended tiger at 4:30. We boated it got a quick picture and measurement to find that it was his personal best to date. 38.5 12lbs. I'm not sure who was happier about that but I do know it was great to be a part of.

We continued our troll after it was safely released to the depths. One hour later at 5:30 one of my rods started screaming and after a great battle and two solid runs we were barely able to net the fish just before the hook popped. Didn't even have to remove it as it hit the net at the same time as the fish did. Without a second to spare. Turned out that I also boated my personal best tiger of my career at 39.5 inches 16 lbs. So close to the 40 incher I have been hunting for but the hunt continues. What an awesome evening it was. To be able to share a day of both catching out biggest tigers ever with each other was awesome. Can't wait to get back up there and get into them again!

post-159196-0-43132400-1443524106_thumb.jpg

post-159196-0-50972100-1443524145_thumb.jpg

Thank you guys! It was one of those trips that all of our dreams are made of. And I hope that by me sharing this that others are motivated to get out there and get a line in the water! Keep em tight!

motivates me for sure. Got tomorrow off. Cold front,100% chance of rain and north winds to 20 mph. Perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United