Nys and archery for the 2015 season

Mossyhorns

Have a good season Ladies. I'm out of this thread. If you want to hunt racks hunt racks I have no problem with that. But don't sit in your recliner just because you can't hunt racks in your backyard. If that's what you love to do Find somewhere to do it and stop complaining. That's My point

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Many things to say come to mind right now but since I'm a lady I won't comment

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lol Dan! I guess I'll sit down to pee from now on too.

silverfoxcharters.net

Taking my daughter 14 next weekend for youth hunt in Allegany County. She is thrilled shooting the Marlin .44 mag her grandfather ,my Dad , gave me. Alot of awesome memories surround the rifle.

Anyway good luck to all this season taking out a son or daughter!!

A great trophy to my family is a deer that taste good . you bone collectors leave me a 1.5 year old doe and thanks.

Now that IS a trophy! Great shot, nice photo, pretty young lady hunter, and a very nice doe with great memories to keep for a lifetime both Dad and Daughter! No horns needed! That's how you spend the choice of happiness if you are a bow hunter of opportunities.... congratulations on an early season confidence booster! Many horns are still out there and guess what! ..48 more wonderful days in the woods!..the hunt goes on!

Edited by skipper19

Well only took a couple days

This deer was killed in Avon according to what I heard through the grapevine attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1443879794.891291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That WAS a nice buck until it was POACHED...to bad the pic isn't geo tagged. Nothing to be proud of if that is ILLEGAL as the grapevine would indicate.

That's not a hunter even if the law is wrong!.that's a weak individual, ,would not be sending that around public..I'm blaming this a$$hole for the next doe getting creamed on my rig in his region...

That's an awesome picture! Any chance your daughter is in Rush-Henrietta? I have a daughter in 9th grade academy there. She used to hunt with me, but that got left by the wayside a few years ago. She's a heck of a shot with a bow, just other stuff going on.

Maybe if she knows your daughter it will stimulate her interest again. I'll show her the photo. Congratulations to her!

My daughter scored tonight on a nice doe in our winter rye and pea plot. It's her first bow kill. 25yd shot out of our shooting house and the deer only ran 30yds aknd piled up.

Hey nice doe and congrats!! Perfect kill keep hunting!!

That's an awesome picture! Any chance your daughter is in Rush-Henrietta? I have a daughter in 9th grade academy there. She used to hunt with me, but that got left by the wayside a few years ago. She's a heck of a shot with a bow, just other stuff going on.

Maybe if she knows your daughter it will stimulate her interest again. I'll show her the photo. Congratulations to her!

no gator she graduated from Avon last year and finally has more time to bow hunt since school sports took up most of her time. She was successful with the shotgun and muzzleloader the last 4 years tho harvesting a nice buck each year.