Otisco,10/

The water has been lowered for dam work but caused no problems. Surface temp was low sixties. The fish were active early but just follows and short strikes. Finally found a dumb one around noon on a spot Justin showed me. One miss after that. Quit around 2.post-142867-14441619042957_thumb.jpgpost-142867-14441619378916_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Wow that's shallow. I was at the Mark Troy derby this past weekend at Waneta Lake and from what I gather all of the 11 musky caught were also in the shallows. Makes me wonder if the larger tigers and musky are moving higher in the water column now that the temps are dropping down a little?

And fwiw i came across two fish that were cruising with their heads out of the water. I stayed on them until they were gone but no takers. Sometimes these fish will eat if you keep after them. post-142867-1444265372395_thumb.jpgthat's an old pic. I think i caught that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I did see one with its head out on Sunday at otisco but was trolling and didn't give chase. I think it was in about 10 fow. Was that at otisco fishinNY? If so what were the measurements?

I have never tried or heard of anyone catching a tiger that was swimming with its head out oldman that's interesting. I once cast towards one and spooked it. Actually it was the first one I had ever seen do this which is probably why I never tried again.