Seneca help

I fished Seneca a few years ago threw the winter and did very good never really went up during bow season much but was wondering how all the trolling guys are doing so far and how are the water temps? Since I'm use to fishing near 0 degree air temps lol I'm not sure how the landlocks and laker fishing is this time of year any help would be great thank you and tight lines

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thank you I will have to check it out. My next task to get a damn brown out of that lake or a bow no matter how hard I try I can never find one

I would try around the mouth of Keuka outlet for browns this time of year. They may be staging on that flat preparing to spawn, but I really don't know for sure, just a guess.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nothing yesterday, nothing again this afternoon. Bait was 40 ft in 100 ft. Nothing working on the bait till dark. Smaller marks were in the bait. Most likely perch. I caught one trolling in the north end and a perch trolling in the south. Yesterday I worked the drop off down to just about high banks then west over to glass factory bay to try some jigging. No luck. It was pretty rough for jiggling but laid down soon as I got off the lake. I pulled the dipsy out of the bag and it was another #1 instead of mag so back to bass pro.

Tomorrow I might try Sampson. Some reports of bows there a while back. Hope to hit some thing big on Seneca since the fishing had been slow

Thank you dawsoncreek I've always wanted to fish down that way just not familiar with the launches up that far I launch out of Watkins and use to fish the drop off in front of the harbor and then troll down about 6miles to my family's cabin. Made for a long day at about 1mph lol but was always worth it over winter. Thanks FishingTheFL I'm hoping to head up maybe next weekend if its decent and give it a shot on the south end who knows might hit something. How are the fleas?

Fished out of Severene today very slow, no one is catching that I talked to, bait was there with loons, cormorants, gulls. They should turn on soon, water 60 on top. Tried shallow and down the chute. One salmon.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lol I have a 17' with holders everywhere along with riggers and boards. But I was just wondering how it was fishing and if the fleas are settling down. But I was told the kueka outlet for browns but I can never find the dresdon launch if someone could point me in that direction it would be great

Another question I have for anyone that is willing to help is which end do you think is better for bows and browns? Wouldnt mind trying for some but can never seem to find any on the south end. I'm not sure if its cause they are temperamental but I normally run a rigger shallow and a couple boards but seem to hit nothing but salmon and Lakers

I cut a few trees in Lodi and a guy showed me what he was catching Brown's on. Big tube jigs with trolling sinkers with a trouble hook attached to the other end.

On that they took a 14 and 10 lbs Brown out of Lodi. I haven't been out to give it a try. Winters coming and the summer cottages are closing down to head south so we been busy! Funny my uncle lives in Lodi, also cuts trees... but they call me. :)

Looking forward to Seneca dropping in temps. Fleas are still like rope on braided.

Ha-ha sounds like one hell of a rig. And I'm right with you on fishing the lake its been to long since I've been up and sad thing is my family has a cabin up there (normally the beer break area) and I still haven't been up in a couple years. I'm hoping to find a few browns or big bows to let the old lady have a go at them since she has never had the chance to catch a good. Around here