Seneca help

A long long time ago walleyes were here but now... not in a long time. They are in Hemlock however.

Edited by Sk8man

Hi

I fish LO and use 40 lb.big game for fleas on rigger rods only.Works great.I also use divers ss wire and copper.

I had a great year .Best fish came on copper rods.I also use the fish wench for my 450 coppers,makes it alot easier reeling them in.ook a 23 lb laker on my 450 copper carbon 14 spoon also caught on the penn 345 fish wench.

Looking forward to ducking seneca the season,maybe perch would be nice

So my spoon setup is pretty strong with about 300 spoons of all different colors and sizes, I have a pretty good selection of stick baits, and a small section of flies (maybe 20) what do you think would be ideal for targeting bows and browns or should I run a little of everything

I've never tried finger lake tackle products just because I saw there prices once and they were a little high for my liking

If you like to catch fish, it's worth the investment.  My catch rates have improved significantly since adding FLT spoons to my spread.  

You still buy gas when the prices go up. The finishes on them are second to none 100% best finish in the business and the prices are comparable to others I have probably 500 of them on the boat plus a few hundred of other brands if I could only choose one it would be flt all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app