Trail cam pics of a huge buck and a younger one

bluewater

The top two pics are the same buck, he has a good amount of mass, beautiful deer. Really hoping for a shot at him!! The second two are a smaller guy he stayed around for a while so I got a day and a night pic

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-144669-14449350825813_thumb.jpg

post-144669-14449351138301_thumb.jpg

post-144669-14449351438019_thumb.jpg

post-144669-14449351625141_thumb.jpg

That is a beautiful buck.

Don't let the haters diminish your excitement in chasing such a great deer.  It is amazing to me how many people in this world spend their time trying to knock people down rather that just give a simple compliment or say nothing at all.  Good Luck, Hope you get him.

One thing people don't realize is the body mass these deer have compared to the southern whitetails, so if the horns look impressive on this buck, then they really are huge. I never really took notice before how big the deer are up in the north country until I went with a good freind over to the Oswegatchie area where they have a camp on the paper mill property. I hope he gives you a chance at him. Best of luck!

That is a beautiful buck.

Don't let the haters diminish your excitement in chasing such a great deer. It is amazing to me how many people in this world spend their time trying to knock people down rather that just give a simple compliment or say nothing at all. Good Luck, Hope you get him.

Whose being a hater? I don't see any negative replies...?

You better control a SERIOUSLY large amount of ground to justify letting that deer walk, otherwise he's going to get it from the first person he walks in front of.  Overall, I believe people have become WAY to wrapped up into what a buck will score instead of the beauty of the hunt.  If a buck walks in and your heart rate goes through the roof and your excited, that's the buck you should shoot.  Don't worry about the naysayers because they will always be there no matter how big of a deer you harvest.

You better control a SERIOUSLY large amount of ground to justify letting that deer walk, otherwise he's going to get it from the first person he walks in front of. Overall, I believe people have become WAY to wrapped up into what a buck will score instead of the beauty of the hunt. If a buck walks in and your heart rate goes through the roof and your excited, that's the buck you should shoot. Don't worry about the naysayers because they will always be there no matter how big of a deer you harvest.

Bingo!

silverfoxcharters.net

Yup definitely shooting that deer 1st or last day! 10 point with great mass and at least 3 1/2 years old? Better not walk in front of me. Don't pay attention to the T.V. land you are not hunting Lee and Tiffany s property.