Proposition for a new topic board

Im sitting here reading posts and watching football, go saints, and I see posts asking about beer and fund raising which is awesome. I was just thinking that we should get a new section where we can talk about beer, football, hockey, fundraisers and any non fishing related stuff. Sort of a BS section on the forum. Sort of like the comics corner but everything is open to discussion. I dont know maybe im crazy but it would be nice to talk about something beside fishing every once in a while, especially from November to February.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Haha man no politics and i want to stay on LOU. Politics are already all over the place on here, its too much. I just would like a place to talk about anything not related to fishing.

I don't know if it is such a bad idea.  I have a question about 1953 Jubilee and do not want to join another forum but wasn't sure how to ask it on here although I bet there is some good advice to be had about it if I could.  But I am ok with keeping this purely fishing/boating/hunting/trapping.

I don't know if it is such a bad idea.  I have a question about 1953 Jubilee and do not want to join another forum but wasn't sure how to ask it on here although I bet there is some good advice to be had about it if I could.  But I am ok with keeping this purely fishing/boating/hunting/trapping.

1953 Ford Jubilee tractor?

BSmaster, on 16 Oct 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

I don't know if it is such a bad idea. I have a question about 1953 Jubilee and do not want to join another forum but wasn't sure how to ask it on here although I bet there is some good advice to be had about it if I could. But I am ok with keeping this purely fishing/boating/hunting/trapping.

1953 Ford Jubilee tractor?

Also known as an NAA. First year production with an overhead valve engine. ( great tractor btw ) PM me BS if I can help ya.

Patriot try a search for a site called yesterday's tractor. I used this about 5 years ago when my 1955 ford 860 was giving me a hard time with a thermostat problem. Those old fords I was told are the most over worked under appreciated tractors ever made. Hope you find that site helpful. Jeff

Pap, My Dad had the 8N and My grandfather had the Jubilee.  The 8N was rebuilt wrong and we sold it after he passed to a neighbor who restores them as a hobby.  We could have bought it back but didn't think we needed both tractors.  They are excellent tractors and that is why even big farms still keep them around.  They are excellent for the lighter duty chores.

Hank, I sent you a PM.

For those of you who have strong opinions to keep this on topic.  For LOU relevancy - We use to use these tractors before ATVs became popular to drag deer out.  Later on we used them for food plots.   I am pretty sure I could drive it to the river bank and fish off of it too but it never occurred to me to do so.

Well, this sounded like a good idea after a few beers last night, but as I sit on the bank of the Niagara river it seems dumber now.

Killians don't doubt yourself. Your idea ain't half bad. You can already see the Tractor guys are interested. You ain't never goin to please everyone on this board as long as you keep posting, so throw it up against the wall and see what sticks. This may not, but what the h%ll.

Killians don't doubt yourself. Your idea ain't half bad. You can already see the Tractor guys are interested. You ain't never goin to please everyone on this board as long as you keep posting, so throw it up against the wall and see what sticks. This may not, but what the h%ll.

X2 You Couldn't have said it any better!!!

Edited by pap

We all have more to offer than just fishing information/advise. Thats sort of what im saying. My truck is as important as my boat because I trailer to every launch. If I have a truck issue Id rather solve it here than some other forum. 

We might have a new dockside chat. I wonder if we can have a virtual bar with virtual booze while we chat about anything but religion and politics. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I would very much like to talk/ chat with vets who were in Iraq during Desert Storm

Edited by rolmops