pole barn ?

line guy

Has anyone had a barn built by RLS structures out of cato ny, or santelli buildings? I  have a few quotes, just looking for real customer reviews on everything. Did you compare any other builders with RLS or Santelli? 

I got a quote from RLS, D&J, and a few others.  I ended up going with Burkholder Bros out of Dundee.  They did site prep, building, doors, windows, light panels in roof, and concrete floor for the same or less money than the competitors wanted just for the building.  The only thing I bought besides was the stone for the foundation under the concrete.  They were great to work with, fast and efficient.  I got their name from a very large Dairy farm up the road from me and they were very pleased with them as well.  Oh, they also removed an inground propane tank for me at no extra charge.

I bought a barn a couple of years ago form DIY pole barns, they are out of state, they ship the barn to you and they have a good group of guys that built mine (no tax) 24 X 32 12ft sides two 10ft garage doors and a entrance door.  for under 10 built. (no floor). you can go on there site and build what you want and then get a quote. 

I got a few quotes back,have to call them on some details. Top gun seems very high, I might be missing something in the estimate. Looked at dyi barns but want 1 builder to come in and knock it out, and be all local so any issues I know I can get a rep out. I do need suggestions on excavating for barn pad,backyard needs leveled and stone brought in, have a slope that needs to be "dished out" and some drain issues also. Would like local contractor because maybe save on trucking costs? Pics  are just an idea,or x-mas wish list! ....patriot, pioneer says to far for them,thanks though.

post-139918-0-97924600-1445868990_thumb.jpg

post-139918-0-07421400-1445869111_thumb.jpg

post-139918-0-74230800-1445869184_thumb.jpg

Edited by line guy

Too bad but I'm sure you'll find someone nearby.

Good luck

I got a few quotes back,have to call them on some details. Top gun seems very high, I might be missing something in the estimate. Looked at dyi barns but want 1 builder to come in and knock it out, and be all local so any issues I know I can get a rep out. I do need suggestions on excavating for barn pad,backyard needs leveled and stone brought in, have a slope that needs to be "dished out" and some drain issues also. Would like local contractor because maybe save on trucking costs? Pics  are just an idea,or x-mas wish list! ....patriot, pioneer says to far for them,thanks though.

• 3 weeks later...

USA quality steel buildings. 20K for one 42x60 and around 7k 32x28.... 20 year warranty. All I had to do was level the ground and whatever other work I needed (Water & electric). Used a local contractor. Both builds took a day or two and they were both up and running. 

post-148474-0-11876000-1447631198_thumb.jpg