Sold / Closed (2) Abu Garcia 7000 c3's (Lowered Price to $140.00)

NEW LOWER PRICE : $140.00

Hello :) I have two 7000 c3's. Bought both in June 2015 from Bass pro Shops in Cincinnati. Used three times. I used them for cat fishing. I am willing to sell them for $150.00 $140.00 for both. Comes with original boxes and tool kit supplied with each reels and documentation. Perfect condition. These were made in Sweden not china!  Basically you are getting one free. Both are spooled with Big-Game 30lb test. I am willing to take offers i suppose.

Free shipping (standard shipping) if you want them expedited you will have to pay for shipping. I will only ship to USA and or Canada. Ive been a barber for 30 years and have developed arthritis and it makes it hard for me to use big reels. 

I accept Popmoney.com as payment or even a amazon instant email gift card.

To use pop money please message me for details. For amazon email gift card just just send to [email protected]. that it.

R5iitj.jpg

Edited by atomic5108

• 2 weeks later...

Donnie's reels just arrived.  They are in excellent condition, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  Besides selling me a beautiful pair of reels, Donnie made sure to keep me informed at every step of the transaction, taking away much of the potential anxiety of a private online transaction.  I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.  Thanks, Donnie!