Need Bow / Broadhead Tuning Help

bout time

i just recently switched from Rage 2 blades to G5 Montec fixed blades. With the Rage my arrows flew pretty damn straight (really close to field tips). the G5s have caused my arrow to have a corkscrew (spiral) flight pattern. they are the same weight - 100g and im using the same arrow shafts. i have aligned the blades to match my fletchings. i am shooting a Hoyt 28.5" draw @ 65 lbs. Arrows are Carbon Express 400g @ 30" with Quick Spin fletchings. My groups arent terrible 2-3" @ 20 yds but not as good as the expandables. I would like to get away from expandables and use the fixed blades  Any help would be appreciated.   

Edited by bout time

Went out today and picked up a package of G5 Strikers cause thats just what the store had in stock. Flew straight as an arrow :) (pun intended). Was able to get a decent group at 30 yards with no bow tuning. Thanks for all the help and advice. Good luck everyone with the remainder of the season.

'Bout Time

Mike

post-144505-14454433486331_thumb.jpg

Adding a weighted insert will help, helical vanes as well. Both of my bows need almost perfect level nock height for fixed blade. The ol 1/16-1/8 nock high scattered my groups. Just touch the aft line on the bubble level brought my groups in. This was on Mathews Monster 6.7 and Switchback XT.