Asking for advice

jespy

My buddy and I are going to the upper niagara tomorrow for smallmouth I've never fished the river before any suggestions on some areas where I might be able to hook up and maybe a good launch to go to? Not new to bass fishing at all I live on lake ontario and fish that and erie as much as I can. Appreciate any advice thank you

Sent from my VS985 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Small Boat Harbor should still be open for a launch (I know they were last year) but you might want to check that first since the new outfit took over.

Also, if you're fishing the Upper, watch where the Canadian border is.  It doesn't go down the middle of the River.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks fir the help. we only caught 2 bass but managed to pull in a 28 in. Musky which was a nice surprise. Two fronts moved through that day which didn't help. We also went last Sat and got skunked but we didn't realize the river would be that stained and flowing as fast as it was oh well we know what to look for before we go next time. The water temp was 54 We were marking a lot of fish and the structure looks great in there. Can't wait to get out there and pull a few more fish before the end of the year

Edited by jespy