Sold / Closed JOHNSON SOUTHBEND ANTIQUE MOTOR

Traded for this restored motor. It does run well. If I am not mistaken it is from the mid 1920's. I am asking 250 and 35 for shipping since it will be shipped via ups. The stand does not come with it. There are no warranties with this motor. But as I said it runs well.  $250 or best offer :)

n%20%20mnmm_zpsmou8p5iw.jpg

nmbn_zpst51sxs9r.jpg

vmnn_zpsplyxjlsd.jpg

Edited by atomic5108

That's a sweet looking motor, don't give it away to the right person this would bring better $$$. I had a mid 1940's Sears and Robucks motor it was a 7hp 1 lunger with the gas tank on top,I guess they thought you weren't going far as the tank only held 2 quarts of fuel?? I sold that motor for twice the amount of money your asking, and yours is mint condition.

I would think if a person restored an exemplary early boat and needed the correct motor for it ???..........I suspect he ( or I ) would gladly pay X2 what you are asking and probably go anywhere from there if it runs as I think it would. Where would one find another to finish the early boat so well restored ?

For anyone interested I use popmoney.com or easier method i accept amazon instant email gift cards as payment. Since this is a higher priced item I will accept 200 dollar amazon instant email gift card and the last 50 plus shipping once you receive the motor and enjoy it :) 

For anyone interested I use popmoney.com or easier method i accept amazon instant email gift cards as payment. Since this is a higher priced item I will accept 200 dollar amazon instant email gift card and the last 50 plus shipping once you receive the motor and enjoy it :)

Nice I see you sold it!! Congrats.