New Deer Processer

Missdemeanor

I delivered some last years roasts to a guy starting a new venison processing business In Albion. Deer Done Right is the name of the business. Doug seems like a great guy. He let me try a piece of summer sausage he makes...It was delicious. he does slim sticks, Sausage (breakfast, summer and Italian), Hot dogs, Hamburger mixes and other things I can't remember. There is a Facebook page. He does not Butcher deer there, he just processes meat into whatever you want. I ordered 25 lbs of cheddar hot dogs and some sticks... 

I will advise once I have the finished product....

Doug Ashberry

14444 East Bacon Rd

Albion Ny

585-590-6259

I had 25 lbs of Hot dogs and like 8 or 9 lbs of slim Jim's for approx 160 bucks.... I think that's pretty reasonable. I love Schwanns in Rochester, but I'm willing to give this guy a shot. Like I said, his summer sausage was awesome. I will give an honest fat guy's review of the other stuff when I get it back...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I always went to Tim Steele in Avon and he made the divers into chees-dogs that were incredible. no idea how he does it. we shoot a ton of divers on Seneca and conesus and I didn't know what to do with them anymore so I just asked Tim to do what he could, and they're great. I figured id give Doug a shot as all his other products seem really good.

Woodie.... I'm sure whistlers and buffies could be decent... Redheads, Blue bills and Cans get the marinade, wrapped in bacon and grilled. We shoot a lot of Bills, and Cans.... Great Idea with making dogs out of them.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Missdemeanor, Yeah I've done the bacon and marinade, but there's only so many you can eat and feed to your friends that way haha. I find it a lot easier to get people to try a hotdog. Tim does a great job with that and I'd recommend it if anybody ends up with a bunch of divers. I think he has a 10 pound dropoff limit?

I always went to Tim Steele in Avon and he made the divers into chees-dogs that were incredible. no idea how he does it. we shoot a ton of divers on Seneca and conesus and I didn't know what to do with them anymore so I just asked Tim to do what he could, and they're great. I figured id give Doug a shot as all his other products seem really good.

Tim does a great job.