Captain Vince on TV

Here is the link to Capt. Vince's debut on the Outdoor Beat a Niagara County production I believe is on the local Fox channel in Buffalo.  Vince did a great job talking about some of the issues Niagara county fisherman are experiencing, as well as lake wide issues.

http://livestream.com/LCTV20/events/2964614?origin=digest&mixpanel_id=13ed4e67367b8-011c4d4fb-12192872-c0000-13ed4e6736a11a&acc_id=10998342&medium=email

Comical that the quality (fat content vs protein content) is left out of the discussion on the bait fish, but hey what ever facts that are cherry picked to try to prove your points rather than the entire picture....

I'd like to see all facts used not just ones that are easy to read....

Edited by DNRoch

The State of the Lake issues are starting to remind me of the political scene.  Everybody wants the same end game, However, we are starting to put faith in arguments which have foundation but may only have corellation to and not cause and effect or may work in complementary arguments - Possibly even antagnostic.  All the ideas posted are fine ideas and deserve merrit.  Believe what you want, but, I recommend that our discourse with everyone be less polarized.  Save your angst for the State.

The sharing of ideas is what makes us better as people.  I have read everyone's post on the issue and I think there is some very good input and some not so much; It doesn't get me worked up either way.  Don't go so far into the woods that you can't see the forest thru the trees.