Raven Matrix Reel and 13'-6" Winter Edition Rod - Brand New

Had the opportunity to get some Matrix equipment at a reduced rate and by the time it came in other things had come up so have to sell one outfit.

The rod is:

Model Number - RV136-IM6WE

Description - Raven 13'6" IM6 Light action, 3 piece, Winter Edition with Sliding Rings

And the reel is:

Model Number - MXRFPT

Description - 4 3/4" Matrix Titanium Finish, Fully ported

Never priced them in the store, but looked up SRP and it's $289 for the rod and $299 for the reel.  I got a deal, so  passing it along at $425 for both ftf or buyer pays acutal shipping.  If you want to use PayPal, that's fine but you would have to pay the fees.

Any questions, please ask or send PM.  If you need photos, can do that but would have to open them first, they are brand new and in the factory packages. 

Thanks for looking..

Edited by smallcal

• 2 weeks later...

BTT - Was askned, yes will split them up, $215 for either the rod or reel + shipping.

Will leave it here for this week, then will be posting elsewhere.  If you want to make a $ or trade offer, plesae do so by PM.

Thanks for looking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Checked their catalog, the IM6 doesn't come in the 13'-6" in a two piece.  Might just be me, but I have not been able to tell the difference on the water between a two piece and a three piece.  But then I travel for work and have 4 piece walleye spinning rods and fly rods.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...