New to the Area

RyanC02

Hi everyone.  I am new to the area and live in Liverpool.  I grew up in Texas and have deer and duck hunted my entire life. I was trying to get some advice on where a good place to hunt would be.  I mainly bow hunt.  Obviously I don't have any land to hunt on and was told of hunting down by Tully.  Does anyone have any advice for me? 

Welcome,Howland Island in port Byron ny,good bow hunting,tough for stand placement because of thick cover in areas,Thompkins Cayuga co-op in King ferry ny,stay at the king ferry hotel $30 a night?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

I live in Tully and Hieburg Forest is worth checking out for bow hunting.  North and South side of Tully-Truxton Road.  Look up Kettlebail Road just East of there also.  Lots of State land right there.  Other place to look at is Highland Forest.  County owned park that is bow hunting only.  

I second highland forest.... look into it if you got a climber stand it's easy to find a run and set up on it. Look into it though, I believe it's weekday hunting only I may be wrong, but it's a beautiful piece of property.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app