Geese shoot

Thought I had them wired in a field that was loaded yesterday. First flock of six came right where we wanted them and we dumped 5. Unfortunately that was the only flock we shot at as they were dropping into an adjacent field. Fun to hunt with a nice group of guys including ProfT. Funny how four hunters each claimed they dropped three from the flock yet there were only 5 on the ground.post-144887-14465659610908_thumb.jpgo

Kevin  , here in rochester those birds seem to winter over here  and not want to go south any more . Market place mall here  is loaded with them year round . What a mess ........ Here is a video i think you will enjoy...........

Edited by samajm

Nice haul on the birds, usually the guy who shoots the most kills the least. LOL Kevin in the photo which guy is Prof. T. Would like to put a face to the name since we heard so much from you guys fishing the SLR. If he wants to stay anonymous I fully respect that. PAP. Shoot me a pm if that's more comfortable for him.

Pap,

I'm the guy in the middle. It was a great morning with some nice guys! I'm sure I was the guy who went 3 for 3!

Gene

Ahh thank you!! You guys a true inspiration to the walleye folks including me. Stay warm and safe through the winter months. I want to read more of you post from the SLR. Your freind PAP