for sale : usa ALL NEW SPOON AND LURE HOLDERS FOR 2016. ALL NEW SIZES!

Standard regular spoon holders 24" - $35.00 each

Magnum size spoon holder 36" - $45.00 each

New Single or Double sided shorty Walleye/Drift boat spoon/plug holder 24" - $25.00

Any holder buy 5 get one free!!!!!

All still hand made in the USA locally. Sealed foam with wooden stiffener and uv safe plastic.

Top notch craftsmanship!!

All shipping included!

No international shipping please!

Unless you have a US adress (Canada guys)

Call or text me Rick Pecci 315-790-7412

I take PayPal & credit cards with Square.

NO SPOONS OR LURES INCLUDED!!

spoonholder1.jpg

20151104_133455.jpg

20151104_133521.jpg

20151104_133352.jpg

20151104_133528.jpg

20151104_135101.jpg

20151104_133644.jpg

20151104_133627.jpg

• 3 months later...

Rick,

Thanks for the quick shipping!  Lure pads worked out Great!   Really like the two sided ones for stick baits as they fit nice behind my seats.  Even if I don't catch fish I got one pimped out rig :yes: 

20160307_170241.jpg

Rick,

Thanks for the quick shipping!  Lure pads worked out Great!   Really like the two sided ones for stick baits as they fit nice behind my seats.  Even if I don't catch fish I got one pimped out rig :yes: 

20160307_170241.jpg

That's a great setup! Those lures are right there within easy sight and reach.

What type are the ones on the sides behind your seats? I could use a couple of those just single sided!

Rick,

Do you make the 24" shorty single sided and are they backed with something to keep hooks from coming out the back?

Edited by Chas0218

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Man that's an awesome idea, you could have your entire baits for whatever species your fishing for at the time, at your fingertips, no more stumbling over tackle boxes, which would open the cuddy for even more stuff or in my sake the kids would have their place to go when we're in a slow time or area, not to mention you could put big hooks in the cuddy and hang them in there when not being used. I'll be getting some of those!! You can't buy a tackle box for what they cost!! Plus the goodies you need a tackle box for there would be a lot more room to organize your must have items into the lure compartments. Awesome, awesome, fantastic IDEA!! Say goodbye to the noodles for spoons and lures, but I haven't found a better way to store spinner harneses, the noodles still kick ass for the harneses!!  This is definitely using your head!! Hope you patented this product?!! Old saying goes. If you don't use your head, you might as well be an ass on both ends!! LOL PAP

21 hours ago, pap said:

Man that's an awesome idea, you could have your entire baits for whatever species your fishing for at the time, at your fingertips, no more stumbling over tackle boxes, which would open the cuddy for even more stuff or in my sake the kids would have their place to go when we're in a slow time or area, not to mention you could put big hooks in the cuddy and hang them in there when not being used. I'll be getting some of those!! You can't buy a tackle box for what they cost!! Plus the goodies you need a tackle box for there would be a lot more room to organize your must have items into the lure compartments. Awesome, awesome, fantastic IDEA!! Say goodbye to the noodles for spoons and lures, but I haven't found a better way to store spinner harneses, the noodles still kick ass for the harneses!!  This is definitely using your head!! Hope you patented this product?!! Old saying goes. If you don't use your head, you might as well be an ass on both ends!! LOL PAP

Pap turn them over so the back side is in the sun , had a few cook the paint on some spoons when I was in my boat hoist with out a roof on it. Now I keep that in mind at the end of the day. GREAT product !!!!!

4 hours ago, ERABBIT said:

Pap turn them over so the back side is in the sun , had a few cook the paint on some spoons when I was in my boat hoist with out a roof on it. Now I keep that in mind at the end of the day. GREAT product !!!!!

Yea, thanks for the info I would have never though about that!! Well looks and sounds like this idea just got shot to hell, who knows were the "guy" is who makes them is. OH well back to the basics:swear:

Edited by pap

There are other ones out there , a buddy of mine gave me smaller size that 4 of them came in a bag with a zipper, use these for my go,to lures. I'll check and see if they are in the boat and let you know that outfit Pap , maybe I left them in the shed at fishcamp.....

Edited by ERABBIT