MVP spoon 2015

post-150249-0-90705500-1452129977_thumb.jpgAll FLT spoons were our MVPs, KOS Radiation, and 2 other I'm not sure what the names are one looks like a Gator pattern that I don't have a pic of and the other one is in the Kings mouth I'm holding

post-150249-0-54051600-1452129983_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

REVOLUTION spoons....they are unlike any others of the very many that I have and the action is terrific at a wide range of speeds, and they work real well both on Lake O and on the Finger Lakes. I caught some real nice Steelies and Rainbows on them last year among others. The action is what really sets them apart from other spoons and I think it relates to the balance with the super heavy duty trebles placed where they are (on the back but not at the very rear like others).  They are the only spoons that I do not change the trebles to SS singles because the trebles are very strong (fine for salmon) and I don't want to upset the balance. They have a very shiny silver finish underneath side.  http://www.revolutiontrollingspoons.com/

post-145411-0-12648800-1453751415_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

we picked up a couple of these at the show to he claimed they had real sliver plated on them which caught my interest. I liked the video that showed the action especially at higher speed had a nice wobble flip wobble thing going that was nice and erractic.  Looking forward to trying these for kings.  He also said he was based out of sodus.  Its nice to see local lure makers I have had much better luck with quality from local guys than bigger brands FLT and great lake lure co being the most notable two that i have used the past couple years I have high hopes for these spoons the join the regular rotation

I believe the lady in front of me at the show was from Canada and she bought at least  3 dozen that I saw put in her bag (wish my wife had done it :lol: ). I don't think you guys will be disappointed with those spoons. Jeff works real hard to put out a quality product. He is an Iraq VET and a heck of a nice guy with a young family and the spoons are American made and that is a big factor for me aside from the spoons themselves.

He must have been the big guy with the beard....I spoke briefly with him ....seemed like a good guy and not surprised as Jeff is great too.  It is neat to kick around ideas with manufacturers in person instead of just impersonally buying products from "faceless" vendors in big stores...very refreshing.

Great to see some conversation on the RTS 375 from Revolution Trolling Spoons.  I am the owner and it was great to meet some of you  at the show last weekend.  2015 was the first year this  patented spoon was made available to the public and we came real close to putting fish on the LOC board on several occasions!  I feel 2016 will be a great year as we continue to get the RTS375 into the hands of very seasoned and knowledgeable anglers!!  Let me know if you guys need anything!  Check out the video link on the website www.revolutiontrollingspoons.com to see the action of this spoon.

Great to see some conversation on the RTS 375 from Revolution Trolling Spoons.  I am the owner and it was great to meet some of you  at the show last weekend.  2015 was the first year this  patented spoon was made available to the public and we came real close to putting fish on the LOC board on several occasions!  I feel 2016 will be a great year as we continue to get the RTS375 into the hands of very seasoned and knowledgeable anglers!!  Let me know if you guys need anything!  Check out the video link on the website www.revolutiontrollingspoons.com to see the action of this spoon.

Wow, those have a wild thump and flash!

Revolution trolling spoons is planning to be at the show in March. Really looking forward to it!

This is really a small world, Jeff is married to the l think granddaughter of a guy I have known all my life, he told me if I wanted some spoons that he would bring them over to Billy's house they have breakfast every Sunday there, that's only 5-6 miles from my house in Kresgeville Pa. Oh where is the show in March???

This is really a small world, Jeff is married to the l think granddaughter of a guy I have known all my life, he told me if I wanted some spoons that he would bring them over to Billy's house they have breakfast every Sunday there, that's only 5-6 miles from my house in Kresgeville Pa. Oh where is the show in March???

pap that's funny I live in Easton Jeff is only a few miles from me also my boos and him are really good friends I will b fishing them hard this season they really look like a possible ( tourney winner ) lol.....we will see come spring

pap that's funny I live in Easton Jeff is only a few miles from me also my boos and him are really good friends I will b fishing them hard this season they really look like a possible ( tourney winner ) lol.....we will see come spring

cmbomysoad - I was was lucky enough to field test the prototype spoons for Jeff and I was immediately struck by the incredible action at a variety of speeds...they are great spoons and I don't hesitate recommending them to anyone because .they work and I have faith in them.

Edited by Sk8man