Crestliner superhawk 1950

Yes definatly big enough. I geter done in a 17 ft. My first new boat was a crestliner 16ft side cousel, had it out 8 miles on erie many tines and the shipping lanes around Henderson and every where in between. Wen I grow up I getin myself a 1950 fishhawk.  That boat got some beam width,more like when the kids move out, lol

Thanks for the help. How about riggers vs divers?

My 19.50 is fully loaded, Run riggers and divers at the same time as well as planer, she is loaded not much more a guy could ad to this fishing machine.

By the way she is not for sale any longer..........

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/49929-2005-crestliner-195-sportfish/?hl=crestliner

Edited by stan

Sure is great to see you on the board Stan.  Hope all is well out on the left coast. Keep in touch.

Life is great once again, once the doctors found I was running around 2 1/2 pints low. Back to fishing again, getting my Tackle co. back next week, now to find two 20 year old's ( 1 Blond & 1 redhead ) to keep up with me. This getting old Bob is not for the weak of heart, 

As far as divers and riggers u will want both. Each has its days. On my 17 ft I run 2 riggers and 2 divers, sme times 1 wil run an extra diver on a 10 ft rod if ther hot. The riggers wil get u guranted on bottom, bounce em then up a few ft.  Stan glad ur health is good, I guess I will stop saving for ur boat! Ur boat is awesome! and good luck wit the 20 yr olds!!!!

Life is great once again, once the doctors found I was running around 2 1/2 pints low. Back to fishing again, getting my Tackle co. back next week, now to find two 20 year old's ( 1 Blond & 1 redhead ) to keep up with me. This getting old Bob is not for the weak of heart, 

Glad to hear it Stan.  Can't wait to see your reports again.  I know it's been a while, but try to keep yer planer boards off the shore. :D

Stan, you just keep a couple 20 year olds (men..preferably not from San Francisco)..keep your system topped off with high test osterone. The females will take it from ya...unless ya got alot of cooking cleaning and vacuuming to get done.. keep yer balls and yer dipsey thingy from hanging up...send us pics!

Bob

Not sure about the fishing right now, seems this 29 degree mornings weather is a bit cold for me lately....Might turn into an afternoon fisherman , but I can live with that..Snow all around us here which I hate to see. I love a low lake for two reasons, one saves on gas second the fish are in a smaller aquarium. besides the Liberals down south don't need any stinking water.

Mark

Wife asked me last week why men die before woman.........I thought for a minute and said " it's because we want to "