Whats hot for steelies

Heading up to do some casting for steelhead. Wondering what spoons others think are the meal ticket. Usually my favorites are Cleo's in 2/5 oz  in, silver/blue, silver/grn, silver/orange and watermelon. Also KO wobbler same colors in 1/2 oz. Just wondering if there's something hot that i'm unaware of. My personel fav is the Cleo in watermelon, wondering what others go to lure would be, I welcome all suggestions, Thanks

Although very expensive check out B.C. spoons. The genuine silver and gold 50/50 is awesome. Nickle appears black under water but real silver retains its shine deeper. Without a doubt, a bonus rod with a fat night crawler under a bobber is deadly. Trust me, open your bail with that rig or use a bait runner reel. I hope you get some beauties!

henrybud , Thanks for the insight to a spoon I never heard of. Checked the reviews on the B.C. spoons, all positive results.  Since i'm heading up to Olcott on monday , do any of the local shops sell them or are they mail order direct only ??  I'm guessing the 2/3 oz is the size i'm looking for, and 50/50

Unfortunately they are online only.  Fish USA has P line spoons that are beautys too.   They ship from PA and are fast!

The P line's are very nice spoons and will also be "unfamiliar" to our fish.   I love cleos too, but sometimes our fish see a lot of our local stuff and strike at something unfamiliar.  http://www.fishusa.com/product/P-Line-Pro-Steel-Spoons

I hope you crush those fish!!!!!   Here's another neat tip that I started running this year with improved hook ups and less damage to the fish;   https://outdooraddictions.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/the-trailing-hook-method/

I use scientific angler fly backing to do the trailing hook technique.  This truly works!  Tight Lines.

Just got back, spent mon afternoon into evening and tuesday morning casting all i had and not a bite. Guess being the only person out there told me something. Spoke with a couple locals and got the same story, should of been here 2 weeks ago , oh well better luck next time.   Wednesday dropped in to Sodus and tried my favorite creek, had a steelie on for about 10 seconds and 2 jumps and that was the end of the action for the day.