St Clair Hawg

My buddy Todd and I got to St Clair for a few days before the gales hit today. Water temps are still a little warm at about 50 degrees and shad are starting to migrate. We got some fish each day, but not what we came for until the afternoon of our final day. Mission accomplished though. Here's a pic of Todd's fat 52"er.

post-150846-14473465761079_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys.

We didn't fish for any walleyes pap. We've caught some there fishing for muskies over the years, but i don't know anything about the walleye fishing in the lake. I do know the Detroit River has excellent walleye fishing in the spring though.

Edited by Ivan

Thanks guys.

We didn't fish for any walleyes pap. We've caught some there fishing for muskies over the years, but i don't know anything about the walleye fishing in the lake. I do know the Detroit River has excellent walleye fishing in the spring though.

Yea, after Capt. Larry comes back from South America, I plan on getting in touch with him and knock one of my bucket list trips out of the way. Then my next trip will be to go where you went for eyes, and also hit the Detroit RIver, they just had a turney there and all I can say is WOW!! Again Congrats this is your turn to SHINE!!! Nice job.