Mojo's

My experience is that they work very well........

I really can't think of cons...... I've used them for ducks and pigeons, and set up a rechargable battery to use with them...... 

As  for size, I'm not sure it matters much...... I've used a mojo dove in with duck decoys, and they really don't seem to care..... it's the flash that attracts them.....

I don't waterfoul hunt but I do a hell of a lot of crow hunting, I won't leave the house without my mojo crow. Defiantly gets their attention so the shooters can do their thing. Crows see color so the wings rotating gets their eyes focused on the decoy rather than movement in the brush or black barrels swinging amongst the trees. You won't be disappointed maybe a little lighter in the wallet.

they work very well especially early in the season. Adding to Kevins post, I think that later in the season when birds have seen a lot of pressure and 1,000 mojos they may start to get wary of it. If that's the case pull it from the spread and see what happens.

On another note I find that Geese hate the mojo. otherwise its a great tool to have

We kill a ton of birds out of fields and in my personal experience the mojos are the money maker early in the morning but once the flight picks up and geese start flying we pull them every morning because they tend to make birds very iffy on working the spread. But as everything in waterfowl hunting, sometimes you'll swear by it, sometimes you'll despise it. Good luck. Eyes to the sky.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I use a 2lb plate for weight lifting to steady the floater.. It stays upright in some pretty nasty stuff. I've submerged it several times and it keeps running....If the bottom is Rocky and all you have is a stake Mojo, you can use a cast iron outdoor umbrella base.... Heavy and are enough to hold the mojo and stake up in higher winds

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Missdemeanor

What's the best way you have found to attach the 2 lb plate?

I've used a milk crate full of bricks to steady my stake mounted mojo. I zip tied the stake into one corner of the crate and weighted it down.

• 3 weeks later...