Nice buck my brother-in-law shot on Ohio

Xxx

That's a great buck! We're headed out there for a 5 day gun hunt Nov 30 - Dec 4th. Hopefully we can get a crack at one like that! Did he hunt with an outfitter?

Not to hijack the post are you going with an Outfitter? Looking for a spot myself to start hunting in Ohio. Lots of Outfitters with not much information. Sean

Was it high fence or no fence hunt? Incredible deer if its no fence.

silverfoxcharters.net

No fence, he and 2 others stepped in poop at a tractor pull and this farmer was willing to lease them the land, first they need to get 3 deer for him rack not required then they have 130 acres of wooded land to prep for themselves. The taxidermist green/ rough scored it at 168 without the drop tine and some other stuff that "might" get it to 170. He is a hard core archery bow only type of guy. Thanks for flipping the pics. I was told IPads and other devices tend to flip the pics. THANKS WMPAUL he also aged the deer at 41/2-5years old. Just proves to let the young bucks walk. But who has 100 some acres to let shooter bucks go, I feel the same way I try to take them around age 3 or Better, but joe at the other end of the wood shoot as long as it has 3 points so what's a man to do. That's hunting in high pressure woods.thanks for the kind words I'll have to show him your guys posts he's still on cloud nine. LOL PAP

Southern Ohio outfitters looks very promising ...my wife bought me a hunt last year for my birthday through eastern Ohio trophy whitetails (i would not re book them) anyone wanting details feel free to send a PM if considering them. The land and bucks were good the outfitter not so much.