Sold / Closed 43 spools of Stren, Trilene & Landing nets.

I have 43 spools of 1/4 lb spools of fishing Line, most of it Stren Hi Impact and Stren Stamina. I have the Stren hi impact in 12 and 15 lb test....some is clear, some green, some blue. I have stren Stamina in 20,30,40, and 50 lb test...all clear. I also have a few spools of trilene Big Game in 12 lb test...green only. All the spools are new, shrink wrapped. These are 1/4 lb spools...so the lighter the lb test, the more line.  I have 2 large landing nets...55" long. I Do not Take paypal only checks, money orders and or amazon email gift card. If check or money order I will make sure the check fully clears before the items are shipped. If amazon email gift card I will send next business day. All for 125.00. or best offer

fhhghb_zpspbpqg6jt.jpgxhgfh_zpsorlegelz.jpg

gjhkjhk_zpssyrt90vc.jpg

Edited by atomic5108

Think it would be better to peice it out, there's really not enough goodies there for a lake fisherman and to large of an item for a stream fisherman. I could be wrong and by no means am I bashing you. Just looking at it from the outside seeing both sides it doesn't add up as a package deal. Good luck with your sale.

Think it would be better to peice it out, there's really not enough goodies there for a lake fisherman and to large of an item for a stream fisherman. I could be wrong and by no means am I bashing you. Just looking at it from the outside seeing both sides it doesn't add up as a package deal. Good luck with your sale.

You should buy it and sell it individually. You'll be rich

they way im selling it in bulk averages a little over 2 dollars per spool to break it up you are looking at 5 bucks a spool, they buyer will still be saving around 3 bucks per spool if i break it up however im not here to get rich.  buying it new individually you'd pay over 300 bucks for all this. yet everyone says they know which is the best way to sell it haha. I am an avid fisherman and have been for over 40 years. 

all my proceeds i get from sales on different items goes to a charity i do each Christmas. We give out tablets to youth who are not privileged to have one. 

Edited by atomic5108

You should buy it and sell it individually. You'll be rich

LOL, I don't deal well with people who want to knee jerk you around on prices. Or do all the leg work getting prices for shipping then their phone dies or the wife intercepts the deal