Wounded warrior fishing

I have set up a meeting with the local chapter of wounded warrior. What I would like to know, are there any other boat owners that would be willing to help out . As of now I do not have any details other than it will be out of Myers point on Cayuga lake and be a two day affair. Lodging, meals and boat gas will be provided. Please P.M. Me if your interested. Would like to give them a number , for the amount of boats . The boats need to be big enough for a warrior and one possibly two mentors, depending on the type of injuries. Thank you ..... Rollie

Well the meeting did not go the way I thought it would , short story of it , they do not want any part of it , so there will be no date , no event ... Sad sad sad :(

Not surprised. They sure as hell would take your money if you donated it. They have done some great things but they also have some of the highest paid executives of any charity organizations and have sold private donors information for profit. Kind of pisses you off when a select few get rich in the name of helping someone else.

They could stay the camp I work at lions camp badger it's about 25 minutes from Lansing. We would have to reserve the weekend well ahead of time. We are very inexpensive we have a lake house that is year round or we have cabins that could house up to 100 people ( rustic) .

http://www.lionscb.org

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Nautitroller