Otisco Tigers

Thanks guys. They are amazing fish to catch. It is my favorite hat old man. You had better get out there before the freeze comes. They're waiting for you.

I have that same hat. It used to just be for fishing but i wear it everywhere now. I no longer care what i look like;just want to stay warm. I threw in the towel after work today and winterized my boat. It has to sit in the yard and putting it away properly once winter hits is a pain. I may get out in my canoe once or twice if things work out. Good luck to those still at it!post-142867-14482396596526_thumb.jpg

The mornings have been too cold to get my kayak out lately so I have been shore bound.  Nice fish, I got one about the same size out there this summer but threw it back and didn't get a weight measurement, just the length.  Now I know about how much it probably weighed!  Getting any eyes out there this fall?  This summer sucked for me there

I put my kayak in the river this past Friday. Had to break the ice to get launched but I nabbed a nice 30" pike for my troubles. Congrats on the tiger this summer and yes I did get one walleye on Saturday at otisco. Not huge but perfect eating size.

• 1 month later...

Hey FishinNY do they still fish Delta for the eyes and if so through the ice? I used to get up that way to visit my buddy on Bellingertown Road and fish the brookies at the base of his water falls but haven't been up that way in awhile.