Cannon Collapsable Planer Boards-Price Reduced!

Price reduced to $50. These planer boards have hardly been used. They are 28" long by 6 3/4" high. Looking to get $65.00 or best offer for the pair. I can ship UPS if needed from work. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Mdryer,

I believe I have the Cannon elite reels that mount on a rail. The boards were run off a hard top. So I don't have a mast. I only used them 2 times and they've been in my basement. I'm more of an inline planer board guy.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Richard,

I'm sorry I haven't checked the board in a while. Anyways they are still for sale and if you call please leave a phone # so I can call you back. I'm pretty firm on the $50 plus shipping or we can arrange pickup in the Rochester area.

Thanks,

John.

• 1 month later...

John

I am interested would you know how much shipping would be for the boards and the reels??

I don't have rods and reels for the boards would you have suggestions?? Still a babe in the woods so to speak as it'll hopefully be my first year on the big water so setting up is required.

Richard,

The $50 is for the planer boards only. I can only find one of the Cannon Elite clamp on reels. I had them clamped on my hardtop brace. I need your zip code to find out how much shipping would be. If I can find the other reel I can get you a price on them also.

John.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...