New line of spoons sneak peak hybrid lures

Looking at the picture. Going left to right. Second row down I will take number 1 and number 2. Third row down I will take number 4. 4 throw down I will take number 5. 5th row down I will take number 3. 6 throw down I will take number 1 and number 3. Again this is looking at the picture going left from right. Please PM me and let me know where to send the check. Standard shipping please. Thank you. That is a total of 7 spoons. Thanks again

Carol gushanas

19 McAndrew street

Pringle,pa.

How are those eye spoons comming PD, when are you going to get some sort of a order program working, I would really like to see a eye spoon if you could post a pic. That would be great!!!! PAP.

As of now they all come with trebles but I'm going to start putting both single and trebles in the package. But yes if you want to switch to a single hook I recommend a 2/0 on my trout spoons.[/quote

How do we order lures, did I miss something or have there not been a site to look and see what one may want, by number or name? Thanks PAP sorry we posted at the same time

Edited by pap

Haha that's funny let me know pap if it come up for you I have had trouble with the site please and thank you pap

Yea it works thanks, thanks a ton bud!!, got my eye candy money out as we speak!! LOL.