Cayuga sun

Had every Intention of hitting water early but I was lazy and slept in Put in at meyers with Mclovin and ran to the west side and trolled north It was a very chilly morn But It was great to be out. Hit 2 small bows just north of t falls on stick baits down 40 3.3.gps 45deg was best temp I found. post-151132-14497071214703_thumb.jpg

Edited by fathobbit0074

After lurking in the shadows for the past year I figure its about time for my first post! I'll be launching out of t-falls on Saturday with a friend. No real game plan yet but open to suggestion. Really hoping to get into some browns but not counting on it. Would be nice following a horrible season up on Ontario. I'll be sure to post some results and info that will hopefully be of benefit to others as I have learned a lot from you guys already.

Doesn't that simple blow your mind with those fish that hit a spoon or plug that's is as big if not bigger then the fish are, great pic. Thanks for sharing PAP.

After lurking in the shadows for the past year I figure its about time for my first post! I'll be launching out of t-falls on Saturday with a friend. No real game plan yet but open to suggestion. Really hoping to get into some browns but not counting on it. Would be nice following a horrible season up on Ontario. I'll be sure to post some results and info that will hopefully be of benefit to others as I have learned a lot from you guys already.

I'm holding you to that statement!! LOL, just be careful this time of the year, might be unusually warm but the water temp is what's dangerous??

Just a reminder.................

Anyone underway in a boat less than

21 feet in length anytime between

November 1 and May 1 must wear a

securely fastened life jacket. This includes

canoes, kayaks, rowboats and

motorboats Commercial vessels are

exempt.

NYS Nav. Law Section 40.1(e).