edit

samajm

Out west here we are getting Snow in the Cascades, here at home it's snowing all the way to the ground (normal )

But the Valley below us is getting the rain, these guys are acting like it's never happen before......

Now that is good news. I remember flying back and forth to San Fransico last year and everything just stayed brown down below

Out west here we are getting Snow in the Cascades, here at home it's snowing all the way to the ground (normal )

But the Valley below us is getting the rain, these guys are acting like it's never happen before......

Stan, Is Lake Shasta finally beginning to fill up some? How about other lakes and reservoirs in your area?

Stan, Is Lake Shasta finally beginning to fill up some? How about other lakes and reservoirs in your area?

Up here all the rain is just getting soaked into the ground...There is plenty of water in Shasta for great fishing. Myself I love a low water lake that way the fish don't have as much room to roam. Shasta has 365 miles shore line.... Some of the real small reservoirs you can't launch, but there are plenty you still can.....People cry when it rains to much and cry when it does not..Have to remember these are all man made bodies of water and not natural.....You have an entire Ocean to fish not far from any point in the state, you have Tahoe year round as well.....Life is great.............