Anglers Avenue @ Greater Niagara Fishing & Outdoor Expo

RGahagan

Im excited to say we will have 5 booth spaces @ the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo. 

I was wondering if there was specific stuff anyone thought we had to bring for sure.....

Below is a list of the highlighted items we will be displaying 

*We will introduce our 2016 Custom Color Spin Doctors and Stinger Flashers first at this show

*We are bringing our full selection of Silver Horde plugs which is the largest in the world!

*Full spread of Michigan Stinger Spoons and Flashers including all of our customs

*Full Spread of DW Spin Doctors and Paddles including all of our customs

*Moonshine Spoons

*Finger Lakes Tackle Spoons

*Salmon Candy Flies

*Rapture Flies

*Rapture Teasers

*DW Meat Rigs

*Big Weenie Meat Rigs and Flashers

*Diabolical Meat Rigs

*Sams Pro Releases

*Pro King spoons and Flashers

Much More

If there is something not on this list that you want us to bring let me know!!

I would say that the standard meat rig leader lengths are not as long as some would like. Perhaps offer longer three-fly meat rigs? Love the custom idea. I think you will sell plenty of tackle that weekend.

Great ideas guys......

We will have a ton of tape on hand. Pro Troll die cuts, spin doctor die cuts, ladders, nbk trees ect 

Slide divers we will have and the Ultimate Kits to go with them those were a HUGE seller at the store last year

We will have a lot of reels on hand Okuma, Tekotas and more

We will have blank pro troll flashers along as well

Should have the new Offshore SST Pro Mag boards 

Lots of sams pro releases which I think is the best product we sell for anyone who fishes boards for any species 

Where exactly is this place, I would really like to come up for that. The tickets are $8.00 for admission. This does not include the salmon school correct? So is there enough stuff to occupy a man for 3 days? I would really like to see the items that you can only get from the folks that devote their heart and sole to the Great Lakes!! Thanks for any help. Ps where is a good place to stay. PAP

Pap,

The show is in Niagara Falls, the US side, at the convention center.  Yeah it's $8 without school.  The school is put on by LOTSA and details for that are at the LOTSA website www.Lotsa.org .   The website for the show is http://niagarafishingexpo.com  and besides a convention style floor they do have a lot of 2 hourish seminars.  Last year they "tracks" of these seminars broken down by subject. Also Sunday I beleive is the LOTSA Flea market so there is a pretty good amount of stuff going on. I believe there is a Days Inn very close to the show that has decent rates.

Pap,

The show is in Niagara Falls, the US side, at the convention center. Yeah it's $8 without school. The school is put on by LOTSA and details for that are at the LOTSA website www.Lotsa.org . The website for the show is http://niagarafishingexpo.com and besides a convention style floor they do have a lot of 2 hourish seminars. Last year they "tracks" of these seminars broken down by subject. Also Sunday I beleive is the LOTSA Flea market so there is a pretty good amount of stuff going on. I believe there is a Days Inn very close to the show that has decent rates.[/quote

Thanks a ton pvelyk!! It's quite a ride for me, but I really would like to see this. I can look at web sites till I'm blue in the face. I like to talk to the person who is behind his/her product. Thanks again!!! I will look into places to stay. Would really like to hear the charter capt that fishes the north east.

Edited by pap

I'm going to pick up a couple of those slide diver ultimate kits. Is there a depth chart out there for them?

They don't have a depth chart yet but I can tell you with less than 300ft of line out we got 90ft down on a 4 setting using the as outside divers. We were digging bottom for lakers so thats why I know they were on the bottom.

Where exactly is this place, I would really like to come up for that. The tickets are $8.00 for admission. This does not include the salmon school correct? So is there enough stuff to occupy a man for 3 days? I would really like to see the items that you can only get from the folks that devote their heart and sole to the Great Lakes!! Thanks for any help. Ps where is a good place to stay. PAP

Pap, apart from the Salmon School there are over a hundred free 1 hour seminars pretty much running continually throughout the three days of the show, on a wide variety of topics. The seminar schedule is listed on the expo's website.

Tim

Edited by Tim Bromund

Also check out the theead on here about the salmon school hotel. Quality Hotel and suites has rooms for $58 a night and is literally across the street from the event center.

Tim to get the $58 a night you have to book online on expedia I believe the site is? I talked to the hotel yesterday and the cheapest they offer direct is $72 a night. Just an FYI for everyone.....

Tim to get the $58 a night you have to book online on expedia I believe the site is? I talked to the hotel yesterday and the cheapest they offer direct is $72 a night. Just an FYI for everyone.....

Travelocity.com and Hotels.com as well.

Edited by Tim Bromund