Out of state hunts

gamekilr

We hit Ohio with Sunfish Valley Whitetails this year and had a lot of fun. Saw a ton of deer and I was the only one to not connect out of our group of 3. My dad scored on a nice 12pt with some cool brow tines and another guy got a really nice 9pt. The buck my dad shot was the smallest out of the 3 shooters he saw. He missed a slammer on The 4th day. We're going back next year.

We hit Ohio with Sunfish Valley Whitetails this year and had a lot of fun. Saw a ton of deer and I was the only one to not connect out of our group of 3. My dad scored on a nice 12pt with some cool brow tines and another guy got a really nice 9pt. The buck my dad shot was the smallest out of the 3 shooters he saw. He missed a slammer on The 4th day. We're going back next year.

Nice to here. I take it you would recommend them. Looking to book one myself you going back for gun?

Is that a high fence farm?

• 2 weeks later...

A friend and I went to Ohio this year as well. It was an all DIY public land hunt in early November. He was able to shoot a great buck while I filmed. We don't have an official score yet but it should go about 165-170". We had never been out of state before but would much rather do it on our own than with an outfitter. It was a relatively slow week due to the weather, but it was a lot of fun. Ohio licenses are so cheap its amazing. Their season also runs for so much longer its nice to rest your NY properties at some point during the season and have a chance at a monster.