Wanted WTB SnS cowbells

Looking for a few sets of cowbells with the plastic spinnerblades. I already have hammerheads and lhur jenson metal blades,but the plastic blades seem to be more speed tolerant. 4" or 5" blades color is not real important but glows would be the best. The plastic sets I have now were purchased at Ekerts in Ithaca years ago.Im thinking the mfg. was SnS. Contact me  via this board.

Thanks   Fishstix ....   

Fishstix,

I ran into the same problem a few years back. I don't believe they make S & S Spinners anymore. The good news is, I found a sight that makes identical light aluminum Spinner blades/cowbells.

Check out Hammerhead Charters and tackle out of Rochester NY. Website (hammerheadchartersandtackle.com). 

I've been using them for the past few years for Laker's/Mudsharks.

My favorites are the 'Rod Hog Special' and 'Lake Trout Killer' in size 5/0. I trial the spinners with either a peanut or Spin-n-Glo.  

Check out the site.I think this is what your looking for

Ive got six sets of hammerheads.They work great but they seem to top out   about 1.8.they still work at higher speed but drag real hard. I like to run 2.2 to 2.6 . and throw a few spoons and paddles in the mix.

The plastic[MYLAR] bladed cowbells seem to work at the higher speeds with less drag.I could be wrong but I swear they were SnS.  

Thanks for the responses.