Perch Bait

Is there some where that you can still launch on the north end? They had the dock out at the state park so I didn't check the chamber. Bunch guys at Sampson. Didn't see anyone catch any perch. Saw on pike caught and I caught a bullhead on the first cast... I don't know the west side all that well.

Yes they are in . A week or so ago the grass was in there as bad as I've ever seen it but a buddy said it was gone the other day (probably related to wind direction). Might be wise to keep your motor tllted up though as the silt in there can raise hell with the impeller. Mike you haave a PM also

Edited by Sk8man

Tried to launch at the Chamber on Saturday morning but the grass was just way too thick. Went over to Roy's but because of low water level it would have been too dicy to try and launch there. We ended up going over to Canandaigua Lake and getting into some pickerel fishing. At least eight in the 24 to 26" range. Caught a bunch of perch but they are not anything like the ones to be had on Seneca Lake.

Found bait now to find the jumbo perch lol... not looking like it's happen today in the north wind of Seneca. Not marking much of anything. Fish finder lies to me when motor is running... fun fun

In my old boat had problems like that , put in a 2nd battery and wired to depthfinder work way better. Just my thoughts on it.

I wanted it setup like that but guy I had do it set it up the way it back on switch that runs off the main motor. I truly think this is where all my issues are.

Couldn't find perch. Broke a pike off before waves got to bad. Found one area that looked promising with fish being marked 6 ft down over 20fow. Apparently I have a large crack to fix... looks like I got some grinding and fiber glass work to do... ugh.