Oswego 6/7 & 6/8

Will be fishing with my son this weekend was wondering if anyone else was going to be out? Was thinking about heading a north west out of the shoot and keep going until I hit some fish. We only fish for salmon, no BT for me. I always monitor channel 68, say hi if your out.

I will be out Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning aboard the ON THE LAM out of wrights Landing. I hope this weather improves the fishing. It cant make it much worse. Looks like the warmer surface temps are heading out, I think our game plan is to head offshore to look for bait and Kings. Good luck

I have a season launch out of Wrights Landing, I am usually up every weekend. I store my boat at the Farm. I'll give you a call if and when we find anything. Fishing has been pretty tough so far this year but I was looking at my posts from last year and it wasn't until the last weekend in June that we started hitting the Kings really well.

Burt

Boat Name: Fish Magnet II (22' SeaNymph GLS)

Fish Magnet,

We fish out of Oswego almost every weekend. We also target kings the majority of the time. Our boat name is Gray Fox. We usually head north/northwest out of the harbor. Feel free to give us a holler any time you want we run channel 66.