A-TOM-MIK @ LOTSA 2016 Update few special offers/prices

A-TOM-MIK

Copper ---->  BOGO

Hello All, we will once again have all our normal sales on SUNDAY ONLY at the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo & the LOTSA Marketplace

-A-TOM-MIK Flies as always, same prices

-A-TOM-MIK Copper in all lengths and bulk, same spcials

-This is the first year we will be bringing along closeouts from our old site

Divers, meat rigs, certain various attractors marked low, ready rigged lead core, bulk mono, other items

-Same 3 booths, same location

As always we limit the amount of certain fly colors to typically (12) cts, get em while they last

We look forward to seeing everyone once again, we get rather busy early on and like to move everyone through, please be respectful of all and we are around after the initial onslaught of customers to chat about whatever (:

This is still our only direct selling show

Thanks in advance to all who come to see us

Tom

Edited by A-TOM-MIK

Tom was the "cornerstone" that we started the Marketplace on 9 years ago. He remains as such providing these once a year deals each year to attract a large number of attendees to help support the Fishery we all enjoy. The Marketplace was started as a way to fund our LOTSA  Pen Project  and even though it is now merged into a much larger show, it continues to do so as a portion of all admissions to the show on Sunday is donated back to the pens. Thanks Tom for helping us all of these years and always going "above and beyond" to support the Fishery. 

Joe Yaeger - LOTSA President

Edited by salmonella

Hello All, we will once again have all our normal sales on SUNDAY ONLY at the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo 

We look forward to seeing everyone once again, we get rather busy early on and like to move everyone through, please be respectful of all and we are around after the initial onslaught of customers to chat about whatever (:

Tom

Fly Nazi !!!  No flies for you!  I will keep my eyes downward, collect my mirage/glow flies and keep moving while shuffling my feet quietly.

• 4 weeks later...